FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jobs in GP
New Hiring Resource for Grande Prairie Employers and Job Seekers
Grande Prairie, Alberta: Jobs in GP is excited to introduce their new online platform, developed specifically for the Grande Prairie region. The platform is an online job board and offers a new way for Grande Prairie employers to attract Grande Prairie job seekers for their available roles.
“It’s no secret that attracting job seekers is time consuming, and often expensive, which is why we’re really excited to help Grande Prairie employers overcome some of their hiring difficulties,” says Dagny Guy, Owner of Jobs in GP. “I wanted to build a platform that is focused solely on the Grande Prairie region, doesn’t break the bank, and offers features that help save time for both employers and job seekers.”
Some of the employer features and benefits of the Jobs in GP platform include:
- Affordable job postings and packages, starting from only $25
- A built-in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- One-way and two-way video interviewing
- A built-in candidate messaging centre
Some of the job seeker features and benefits of the Jobs in GP platform include:
- No cost to job seekers
- The ability to search and apply with the click of a button
- Create and save job alerts
- Receive a text message when new jobs are posted
The job board is now live, and employers and job seekers can begin using it immediately. For more information on Jobs in GP, you can visit www.jobsingp.ca.