Oilfield & Industrial Cleaning Technicians
SICS is a local oilfield service company specializing in Oilfield/Industrial Cleaning and Tanker Flush Outs since 2012 and we are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team.
· H2S Alive
· Minimum 1+ years’ experience in oilfield/industrial equipment (e.g., horizontals, 400bbl, centrifuges, vacuum trucks and fluid tankers)
· Highly organized, reliable individual with attention to detail
· Maintain company equipment in accordance with SICS & manufacturer requirements
· Follow safety program (policies, procedures, practices)
· Attend all daily safety meetings on site
· Report to management daily and notify of any incidents or occurrences
· Keep work area clean, tidy and free of any hazards
· Be team a team player and show strong work ethic
· Take on challenges and work in all types of weather
· Maintain excellent customer relations at all times
Our pre-employment screening process includes a drug and alcohol-screening test.
Wage is determined by experience.
Benefits after 3 months
No housing provided
Must have transportation to facility
No phone calls
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews